Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Thewaypro

Really love this app. Customer service is very good and solve the problem quickly. You will never regret using this app.

LINKORI

This is unbelievable. Their technical service was so- great and even they helped me using WhatsApp in real time very kindly. I'm impressed so much. I really mean it. It's first time to write review faster than someone request it.

Billionaire Mall

The best application for all type of business. Thank you for all team for the prompt and nice service's.

costurasaccesorios

me gustaria recibir soporte antes de instalarpor que la use y de verdad me gustaria un soporte es buena huyyyyyyy si buena jejejeje

Quran Quotes

This is my first app review here at Shopify, The app opt-ins are pretty good they cover the most required options to be in good contact with your customers and to recover lost sales opportunities, I like the easy-to-use and simple interface, and with regard to the Support & Service attitude, they're "EXCELLENT" you are covered. I recommend "BiteSpeed Messenger & Whatsapp App" with confidence thank you.

nijuju

Greate apps, It has many good features that are very helpful to increase my revenue, and it is very easy to use. I have to mention that they provide super good customer service. I love this app and highly recommend it!

Flistaa

Very Easy to use app and great customer support. They are also constantly improving which is good part

Blueberry Boutique

Great app with good supported, Very faster for responded. The application is intuitive and easy to navigate

Country Bean

Excellent, easy-to-use app. What I liked best is that the team was invested in our success. The founder Vinayak would get on video calls with us to walk us through best practices. Highly recommend!

Traya

Great app . Best part tht in 10 mins one can start the whatsapp channel. Great support as well . Seeing good cart recovery numbers.