Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Tipsyfly

Great up! Very good features. Excellent support. Been using it for a month and it seems to be working great!

Adepoy

100% satisfied with the customer service! Vidushi is really nice and helping!! she's the best! thank you!

Magicleaf

If you are looking for a quick Whatsapp setup for communicating with your consumers on Shopify, Bitespeed is easy to set up and easy to use. The whole team has been really helpful and swift in resolving queries.

Monk And Mei

Bitespeed helped us connect with our customers via Whatsapp and drive sales as well as increase customer engagement. We are happy with the abandoned cart recovery feature that this app provides. Tanul from the team has been very helpful in solving queries, scheduling campaigns and very professional in her terms of dealing with and providing timely responses and solutions. Looking forward to seeing more of what the app can provide!

FITTYSHOP

I´m starting with an online store and of all the applications I chose this one. I tell you that I found it very good and the attention from your team is excellent.

Azani

Does exactly as is advertised and works well. The system helped us in customer retention, especially from abandoned cart. The ease of setup is also an added benefit that we really appreciate.

Varnika Arora

Cart abandonment has drastically increased over the years but adding Bitespeed is the one thing you can do to improve your conversion rate. My store conversion rate has been increased by 40% after using this app. I like the reporting dashboard and quick technical support.

Alldayattire

This app is great for abandon cart in your store as well as reaching out to your customers with the discounts and promos to keep them engaged and returning back to your store. It's customizable and very easy to install and use I highly recommend.

Look Love Love

The team and the app is amazing!
Perfect alternative to other costly apps. The team is very helpful and always there to answer very quickly whenever you have a question. I definitely recommend!

Beanly

This app is pretty exhaustive and works great! The team was always there to help us and guide us through in a timely fashion.