Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

DELIA

Seen a huge increase in Whatsapp cart recovery rate after using this app. Staff is equally supportive and very very responsive.

Leginfi

Great app with good supported, I recommerded. Very faster for responded. The application is intuitive and easy to navigate

Coockatoo

Trying this app, contacted the customer support, quick response and very helpful, thank you. All the best

Suki Shopper™

This is the very first app I made a review about, it's great, I like the interface with just the right font size and layout. Support is great too...

Shopywix

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I had the chance to chat with Aman, he offers great service and he has great ideas. I recommend this app without hesitation.

edibee.co

Good Customer service & quick reply , answer all my inquiry thank a lot, just install it and will keep testing the function

Doğal Köy Sepetim

Great team! They helped quickly. They support very quickly in all matters. Great app and team. Thank you so much

Oficial Print

The best application and the best support I recommend with confidence thank you.
I answer any question very quickly

Pods de Colores

Great support from Vinayak and the team. Extremely responsive to suggestions and changes. They are a really great group of guys.

ExpressCrabs

highly recommended easy to use, it is a fast and effective solution for your store. I am 100% satisfied.