Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

FLETstore

Great app. Very good support, recomendation and show some nice trick to us while set up the website.

Shopsster

Good experience with this app and at par with the competition in the market. Service attitude is excellent, your are covered. Go with it!

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Great customer service and functionality. I look forward to exploring all the things this app can do.

CE digital downloads

This was my first go at setting up my store and this app was easy to install, The chat help was great and talked me through everything nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend.

Streetsmartapparel.com

The app works great and I love that it is free. I had 1 question that I messaged them on and Vinayak over there responded right away. Vinayak solved my problem right away and he was very service oriented and friendly. This app is great!

Rathi Silks

Excellent App. Very simple to use and an outstanding customer support. Works seamlessly and I'd highly recommend you give this a try !!!

Official Latvian Apparel

Beautifully created app with really cool features. The support is friendly and will help you if needed. Thank you and keep up the good work! :)

Manna Products

I've had incredible service with this app. Vinayak stayed up until he helped me sort out a problem, I have tried other apps and the service was not nearly as good.

Pyre Fire Tables

Amazing app, amazing support team. Vinayak is the man!! He stayed up until 1am to help me with a small coding issue I couldn't figure out. Now everything is working properly and I can get back to business :)

milanocaps

Great app features with easy to connect with the store And it’s Pro plan has allowed me collect more data about the customers which enabled me to retarget them by spending zero penny!