Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

CE digital downloads

This was my first go at setting up my store and this app was easy to install, The chat help was great and talked me through everything nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend.

Streetsmartapparel.com

The app works great and I love that it is free. I had 1 question that I messaged them on and Vinayak over there responded right away. Vinayak solved my problem right away and he was very service oriented and friendly. This app is great!

Rathi Silks

Excellent App. Very simple to use and an outstanding customer support. Works seamlessly and I'd highly recommend you give this a try !!!

Official Latvian Apparel

Beautifully created app with really cool features. The support is friendly and will help you if needed. Thank you and keep up the good work! :)

Manna Products

I've had incredible service with this app. Vinayak stayed up until he helped me sort out a problem, I have tried other apps and the service was not nearly as good.

Pyre Fire Tables

Amazing app, amazing support team. Vinayak is the man!! He stayed up until 1am to help me with a small coding issue I couldn't figure out. Now everything is working properly and I can get back to business :)

milanocaps

Great app features with easy to connect with the store And it’s Pro plan has allowed me collect more data about the customers which enabled me to retarget them by spending zero penny!

Poker-access

I just installed the app and after some tests it works well. The free plan allows to make a first direct contact with customers and to be closer to them, it's essential to build customer loyalty. Possibility to customize the popup and the different tools, simple and intuitive configuration. The support is reactive and helpful, Vinayak personalized a message for me (impossible to do it from the app interface). I would probably opt for the paid plan with retargeting of abandoned shopping carts in a while. Thanks and good luck to the team ;)

Sylvia's Laden

So far so good. I set it up, support was very helpful. I will do an update about the performance later on.

Holiday Case Place

easy to use app, User friendly with fast support. Has lots to offer, very useful app if utilized correctly