Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Messenger Marketing - Cart Recovery, FB Chat, Spin Wheel!

Spa Palace

Awesome app! So easy for customers to communicate with us directly through messaging! + retargeting!

Heavily Discounted

So far so good, still working on initial setup but it looks promising! Upcoming features are much needed and hopefully would make this very unique!

Pawsy Co.

Amazing layout, very nice interface that made setup easy. The pop ups flowed onto my store very nicely.. I did have a little set back of my own and the customer support was RIGHT on it. Would recommend.

Zodi Lore

Their customer service is helpful and responsive, friendly people. It is a very reliable product that increases credibility for websites.

Peaceluxus

The customer support team is awesome! They will be with you if you faced a problem. They solved the problem i am facing.

Mossac

I just installed this app and trying to set up in the dashboard, the customer service pop up says hi and offers quick service to help to check the app installation and guide me in some bot setting, this is never happening before when I install others app in Shopify. Great customer service, worth the price!

LinaLova

amazing support super fresh desing shown on your website it also adds trust because customers recognize the facebook logo. and easy to understand for beginners

COAL Essentials

I used the app my self and its very easy to use. i run in some minor problems so i contacted the customer service and they fix my problem in just a minute kudos to this team. Definitely worth subscribing. This rocks. thanks a lot.

DK Lab

App ótimo, super intuitivo, fácil de entender e com certeza otimiza as vendas! Parabéns a toda equipe.

The Southern Charmed Boutique

I Love this app! Very easy setup and user-friendly. They have a REAL LIVE support team that will help you set up, and even give you a suggestion for your online store. I 100% recommend them. I love all the features this app has to offer.