Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+Whatsapp Abandoned Cart Recovery+Chat. 100 FREE WA Messages

SHOPEEDOO

I have been looking for this kind of apps to increase my store conversion, I love this, it improve my opt-in rate and send auto message to recover my abundant cart. I have problem with the theme code to work with this apps, the support is super and help me to fix the problem within 1 hour!

CHICKITA SHINE

Merci pour cette superbe application. Les administrateurs sont tous simplement géniale et le service client impeccable. Bonne continuité a cette merveilleuse équipe,

admconceptstore

Très bonne application , le support est au petit ognion avec vous ! je la recommande sans hésitez .

Petite Workshop

The one-stop-shop app that I've always dreamed of! Very intuitive and easy to use. Amazing customer support. This app is going to make it big very soon :) Highly recommend you to try it now!

The Nova Projector

This app is a one stop shop for anyone looking to increase their sales on their store. It does everything, and their customer support responds in seconds and fixes issues right away. How is all of this free?!?!?

JumbleEmporium

This app is amazing!!! Customer support is Amazing and responsive and if they keep it up they will have to hire more customer support to keep up with the people download it and maybe even have to monetize it it's so great. I recommend any Shopify noob to download this while it is still free because I think it is worth of having a price tag to it.

paintbynumbersonline

Great app and Vinayak is really awesome at helping out and making everything run smoothly. Highly recommended

GlowNGlam

App integrations are very easy to understand and well optimized. Outstanding customer service, best on the market I've seen!

miniundme - Baby Store & Trageberatung

Great app, really nice team to work with, fast support and open minded for new feature requests! love to work with you guys! thanks a lot.

ProAirpods Shop

This app is awesome, meets all my expectations and they have a good support and will help you in everything they can.