Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Messenger Marketing - Cart Recovery, FB Chat, Spin Wheel!

My Fresh Vibes

I have just started using it. The technical part looks excellent. Customer service is even better. Recommend the app.

November 7, 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind review. Excited to work with My Fresh Vibes :).

sevenbestsellers

Perfect, I liked it a lot quite complete, I highly recommend it,
Each of its options is well structured and easy to configure.
Congratulations

November 7, 2019

Thanks a ton for your review! Looking forward to helping you succeed with BiteSpeed :).

JewLo's Gifts & More Ent.

I just downloaded this app it's really easy to use, I can tell this is what I been looking for to help with conversion . The support is right on point and very helpful. I would most definitely suggest to add to your store.

November 7, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! Hoping to see you succeed with BiteSpeed :).

trendingshoppic.com

The app is very easy to use and has a lot of possibilities. You can contact the customer not only by abandoned carts but also by product abandonment pages. 100% recommendable, very very useful and perfect customer service!

November 7, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! Hoping to see you make a lot of extra sales from our app :).

Whittlebabies

I decided to try this app because it was the only free spin the wheel app i could find. I was facing difficulty in installing it on my store and I reach out to the support team and Sid was super helpful. I hope it draw much traffic to my store. You can check my store out at whittlebabies.com to see how the app works!

ECO Wheat - Straws

Great help with some installing issues. Super support. Would definitely recommend this app! Thanks buddy.

November 2, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)

Ape Industries MTB Straps

Just got this app and love it! So many options built-in, this app has replaced many of my other apps I was using. The app support is also supper good I sent a message and got an answer straight away. I can not recommend this app highly enough.

October 16, 2019

Thanks for your delightful review! Looking forward to working with you and helping you recover more revenue!

Spruce Shave Club

Really fantastic app. Has dramatically improved our opt in rates for messenger as well as conversions through abandoned carts and product abandonment messages. Moreover, the spin the wheel option has been a very successful opt in tool. We have tried Recart & Shopmessage but none of them were able to provide us with the results that BiteSpeed has. The conversion rate through their opt in as well as follow up tool are well over 10% for us. Most importantly though, the support team is extremely responsive and efficient. They help resolve even the smallest query extremely quickly. The app is also free for the moment so would definitely recommend everyone take advantage of it while they can. Truly worth the switch.

October 14, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! Looking forward to generating more sales for Spruce Shave Club!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next