Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
BiteSpeed
4.9
May 2, 2020

I am just loving the app so far. So many functions and so easy to use and customise. The pop-up function is really good and non-intrusive and it is not annoying like what some other apps provide. The support team is amazing too!

GlintOfMoon
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 30, 2020

Great App ! Great customer service ! Easy to install and connect ! Fair price for great service, all good !

GITREO
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 29, 2020

We have been using it for a few days now and the app looks very promising. It was easy to configure. I had a few questions and the co-founder of the app Vinayak personally helped me with a few settings.
We have 3 Shopify stores and are using various apps both from big and small developers. Our experience is that smaller developers consistently offer a more reasonable pricing and better support. I wish them a success and hope they will be able to maintain this great app at a reasonable price with the same excellent level of support.

Haloheadband Canada
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited April 26, 2020

I've been using the app for just 2 days now and from what I can tell the customer service is insanely fast and helpful; the app is very intuitive with everything needed for messenger marketing.
I recommend 100%

TheGoodAll
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 17, 2020

Don't let the 120 reviews judge this app. 5 star service and 5 star customer service. Its not very often you find an app with both of these. Thank You

Beyond Retro