Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Kurakagei

A great app with many powerful features. The UI was user-friendly and easy to navigate. Customer support is top notch!

I haven’t put the app to the test yet but it looks to have lots of potential. Definitely recommend trying it out - it’s free!

My Web Store Shopping

its awesome, just downloaded and its right on the dot for effective sale conversation, just go for it

OkO-OkO™

Gratuit et bon support. J'ai eu un peut de mal à le mettre en place malgrès que ce soit très intuitif. si ça vous arrive vidanger simplement les cookies de votre natigateur. Merci au support pour son éfficacité !

Arm Candy Jewelry

Quick and easy set up. I tried a different more well known app but had problems with no support right off the bat. Decided to give this app a shot and I'm glad I did. Intuitive and well explained navigation and awesome support. Five Stars!

Stitches & Sauce

Love this app! Incredibly powerful and easy to use. A few hiccups with the setup, but the support is amazing. Really quick responses and were able to iron out all the issues in no time!

Bongo Family

Great app and support. Few doubts about some functionality solved by support in minutes and everything worked perfectly

November 7, 2019

Thanks a ton for your review! Excited to work with Bongo Family :).

Animalium

Cool app ;)... I try now and i'm very very satisfied. I very funny, easy and vinayak is very cool with his message ;)

November 7, 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind review. Looking forward to work with Animalium :).

My Fresh Vibes

I have just started using it. The technical part looks excellent. Customer service is even better. Recommend the app.

November 7, 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind review. Excited to work with My Fresh Vibes :).

sevenbestsellers

Perfect, I liked it a lot quite complete, I highly recommend it,
Each of its options is well structured and easy to configure.
Congratulations

November 7, 2019

Thanks a ton for your review! Looking forward to helping you succeed with BiteSpeed :).

JewLo's Gifts & More Ent.

I just downloaded this app it's really easy to use, I can tell this is what I been looking for to help with conversion . The support is right on point and very helpful. I would most definitely suggest to add to your store.

November 7, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! Hoping to see you succeed with BiteSpeed :).