4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective marketing capabilities, user-friendly interface, and ability to handle high volumes of customer queries via a WhatsApp chat bot. The support team is praised for their prompt assistance. Key features include assistance with cart abandonment, shipping updates, and multilingual customer support. The app's automation features are noted for their positive impact on sales and ROI. The BSP Partner Dashboard is seen as a game-changer for WhatsApp campaigns. Merchants also note the app's ability to increase opt-in rates, enhance customer experience, and improve store conversion rates.

December 20, 2019

This app is honestly so much better than some of the paid apps out there!!! I am so glad i discovered this. The developers are very helpful and regularly communicates with the user about any problems. The app is also able to pick up your theme color of your website which is honestly a life saver for me. definitely recommend!!

Lümis
1 day using the app
January 27, 2021

This was my first go at setting up my store and this app was easy to install, The chat help was great and talked me through everything nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend.

CE digital downloads
1 day using the app
October 8, 2021

Eu utilizo este app na minha loja, ele funciona de forma gratuita para chat via facebook messenger e whatsapp e diga-se de passagem, funciona muito bem!
Assim que tiver a loja configurada irei testar as outras opções pagas que apresentam um período de teste grátis de 14 dias.
Precisei de atendimento apenas uma vez para saber onde traduzir a mensagem de boas vindas e fui atendido na hora via chat, atendimento excelente! A opção de editar e traduzir estava na minha cara e eu não havia visto.
Recomento 100% este app.

Shocking Pink
Brazil
About 22 hours using the app
May 17, 2022

I received very great support from Vidushi to get this setup, it is very easy to use and solves the problem, have many great features.

Sttylme
India
About 16 hours using the app
December 31, 2019

This app is excellent! I have just started using it and already I love it. Support is extremely helpful and even supplied tips on how to help my website. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone.

Mall of Motherhood
About 10 hours using the app
February 7, 2020

Superb app! Works great and it is for the greater part free! I enjoyed the simplicity of the app and the customer support, which was very quick and helpful.

YourPhone
About 6 hours using the app
December 23, 2019

It is just amazing. Been looking for an app like that for weeks and I finally found it. Beyond my expectations! And the customer support live chat it's mind blowing!

Tu tienda cristiana
Spain
About 3 hours using the app
Edited March 3, 2020

Outstanding customer service! I have not used the app for a long time, however, any time I get any issue, the small team is always there to answer questions

100% Recommended

I definitely enjoy using the app

POWERPLUS RETAILERS
About 3 hours using the app
December 3, 2019

Very helpful app. All-in-one application works smoothly with the store. Looking forward to more features. Great customer support. Love it)))

Savvy Husky
About 2 hours using the app
Edited August 4, 2020

Really great so far easy to use, hopefully get some sales soon.I’ve been searching for good Facebook retarget app for a good price for so long! The customer service is fast and friendly!

vixay