Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts | Reviews

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Varnika Arora

Cart abandonment has drastically increased over the years but adding Bitespeed is the one thing you can do to improve your conversion rate. My store conversion rate has been increased by 40% after using this app. I like the reporting dashboard and quick technical support.

Alldayattire

This app is great for abandon cart in your store as well as reaching out to your customers with the discounts and promos to keep them engaged and returning back to your store. It's customizable and very easy to install and use I highly recommend.

Look Love Love

The team and the app is amazing!
Perfect alternative to other costly apps. The team is very helpful and always there to answer very quickly whenever you have a question. I definitely recommend!

Beanly

This app is pretty exhaustive and works great! The team was always there to help us and guide us through in a timely fashion.

plentynewshop

I found this app a super helpful one as i got assistance on day to day basis. Must have app for my store now.

Super Mom Duper Kids

It is a great apps and have good customer service and support as well.
You wont regret to have it in your store.
Highly recommend it!

Thewaypro

Really love this app. Customer service is very good and solve the problem quickly. You will never regret using this app.

LINKORI

This is unbelievable. Their technical service was so- great and even they helped me using WhatsApp in real time very kindly. I'm impressed so much. I really mean it. It's first time to write review faster than someone request it.

Billionaire Mall

The best application for all type of business. Thank you for all team for the prompt and nice service's.

costurasaccesorios

me gustaria recibir soporte antes de instalarpor que la use y de verdad me gustaria un soporte es buena huyyyyyyy si buena jejejeje