Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

FB+WA Business API- Chat, Abandoned Cart, Bulk Message, Popups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quran Quotes

Location Oman
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is my first app review here at Shopify, The app opt-ins are pretty good they cover the most required options to be in good contact with your customers and to recover lost sales opportunities, I like the easy-to-use and simple interface, and with regard to the Support & Service attitude, they're "EXCELLENT" you are covered. I recommend "BiteSpeed Messenger & Whatsapp App" with confidence thank you.

nijuju

Location Hong Kong SAR

Greate apps, It has many good features that are very helpful to increase my revenue, and it is very easy to use. I have to mention that they provide super good customer service. I love this app and highly recommend it!

Flistaa

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very Easy to use app and great customer support. They are also constantly improving which is good part

Blueberry Boutique

Location India

Great app with good supported, Very faster for responded. The application is intuitive and easy to navigate

Country Bean

Location India

Excellent, easy-to-use app. What I liked best is that the team was invested in our success. The founder Vinayak would get on video calls with us to walk us through best practices. Highly recommend!

Traya

Location India

Great app . Best part tht in 10 mins one can start the whatsapp channel. Great support as well . Seeing good cart recovery numbers.

Tasty Tales

Location India

We have seen great recovery using this plug-in. Easy to set up and reports data accurately. Will try re-order feature now.

DELIA

Location India

Seen a huge increase in Whatsapp cart recovery rate after using this app. Staff is equally supportive and very very responsive.

Leginfi

Location Chile

Great app with good supported, I recommerded. Very faster for responded. The application is intuitive and easy to navigate

Coockatoo

Location India

Trying this app, contacted the customer support, quick response and very helpful, thank you. All the best