Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+Whatsapp Business API+Abandoned Carts. 100 FREE WA Messages

GITREO

Great App ! Great customer service ! Easy to install and connect ! Fair price for great service, all good !

Haloheadband Canada

We have been using it for a few days now and the app looks very promising. It was easy to configure. I had a few questions and the co-founder of the app Vinayak personally helped me with a few settings.
We have 3 Shopify stores and are using various apps both from big and small developers. Our experience is that smaller developers consistently offer a more reasonable pricing and better support. I wish them a success and hope they will be able to maintain this great app at a reasonable price with the same excellent level of support.

TheGoodAll

I've been using the app for just 2 days now and from what I can tell the customer service is insanely fast and helpful; the app is very intuitive with everything needed for messenger marketing.
I recommend 100%

Beyond Retro

Don't let the 120 reviews judge this app. 5 star service and 5 star customer service. Its not very often you find an app with both of these. Thank You

Dollar Game

The installation and customization process is really easy and convenient, especially with articles and tour trial. Actually, you even have a great support from the founder. I will definitely try the upgraded version when my business grows larger. A million thanks to Vinayak! Best wish to the app.

Dogspriorities

absolutely fantastic app. The interface is super user friendly, the features are unbelievable and the customer service is very responsive. Well recommended app

Love, Peace & Rebellion

Super duper easy to use, bold fool proof, everything is clear and everything just works! best in their category seriously

Tammy Taylor Nails Canada

Great app, and incredible support. Very fast responses, even before I started using the full version. Can't wait to start using all the other features.

ROBANIA

Great app and very easy to use. Also a great customer service. They fixed my issue immediately. Thanks!

JollyPlaystore

simple and clear dashboard. team is helpful to sort out all my issues. highly recommended. Kudos to the team!