Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

FB+WA Business API- Chat, Abandoned Cart, Bulk Message, Popups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

milanocaps

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app features with easy to connect with the store And it’s Pro plan has allowed me collect more data about the customers which enabled me to retarget them by spending zero penny!

Poker-access

Location France

I just installed the app and after some tests it works well. The free plan allows to make a first direct contact with customers and to be closer to them, it's essential to build customer loyalty. Possibility to customize the popup and the different tools, simple and intuitive configuration. The support is reactive and helpful, Vinayak personalized a message for me (impossible to do it from the app interface). I would probably opt for the paid plan with retargeting of abandoned shopping carts in a while. Thanks and good luck to the team ;)

Sylvia's Laden

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good. I set it up, support was very helpful. I will do an update about the performance later on.

Holiday Case Place

easy to use app, User friendly with fast support. Has lots to offer, very useful app if utilized correctly

Askel Creations

Location Australia

I've only had this a few weeks and my conversion rate has improved hugely and when I had an issue (it was my error being a newbie) they responded quickly and were very helpful

UnboxedSply

Amazing services works great and outstanding help from the developer, highly recommend to anyone trying out ways to capture leads! THIS APP IS ALSO THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY!

Embuyer

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really recommend this app! It is easy to install and the best way to connect with your customers.
Must have for your shopify store!

Gold Barz

I used the app and so far it has been great. I have multiple avenues to engage with customers. I strongly recommend trying out the different ways you can capture website visitors.

Tara Brooch

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 39 minutes

I used this app and it´s great, the best option for messenger chat, I recommend to use it. Simply and powerful.

the bobbi becker gallery

I run an ecommerce store for an artist, and we've had tremendous success with this app. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a boost in revenue for their store. I'll also add that the service is unmatched, and Vinayak is always promptly responsive and helpful.

One word of caution to anyone using a Facebook messenger app. Don't use the Brooklyn theme on shopify. Due to Facebook's guidelines any chat box will cover the checkout button on Brooklyn.

Happy Marketing