Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

RADGIE CITY

DO NOT MISS OUT THIS APP IS AMAZING!! literally the support is the best iv had on this app store very easy set up and good price also it links with Facebook messenger what works much better than a made up email or even just an email account that gets 1000s of messages each day, I cant wait to see what this app can do thats guys!!

Spa Palace

Awesome app! So easy for customers to communicate with us directly through messaging! + retargeting!

Heavily Discounted

So far so good, still working on initial setup but it looks promising! Upcoming features are much needed and hopefully would make this very unique!

Pawsy Co.

Amazing layout, very nice interface that made setup easy. The pop ups flowed onto my store very nicely.. I did have a little set back of my own and the customer support was RIGHT on it. Would recommend.

Zodi Lore

Their customer service is helpful and responsive, friendly people. It is a very reliable product that increases credibility for websites.

Peaceluxus

The customer support team is awesome! They will be with you if you faced a problem. They solved the problem i am facing.

Mossac

I just installed this app and trying to set up in the dashboard, the customer service pop up says hi and offers quick service to help to check the app installation and guide me in some bot setting, this is never happening before when I install others app in Shopify. Great customer service, worth the price!

LinaLova

amazing support super fresh desing shown on your website it also adds trust because customers recognize the facebook logo. and easy to understand for beginners

COAL Essentials

I used the app my self and its very easy to use. i run in some minor problems so i contacted the customer service and they fix my problem in just a minute kudos to this team. Definitely worth subscribing. This rocks. thanks a lot.

DK Lab

App ótimo, super intuitivo, fácil de entender e com certeza otimiza as vendas! Parabéns a toda equipe.