Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 21, 2020

Very good; the chat function is good. I had 1 tiny problem and I got help in their custom support very quickly. 5/5 stars easy

InstaLiftNorge
Norway
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 20, 2020

After trying Tidio, Tobi and many other facebook chat apps, I decided to give this app a try and did not disappoint. Not only is the app very intuitive and easy to use but their support team is tops. Had a short query and was answered immediately plus their agent/owner gave me tips on how to improve my performance and best uses for the app. Very impressed. I wish all the other app developers here were as professional and diligent as these guys. 5+ Stars easily!

FitnessTyme.com
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited August 4, 2020

Really great so far easy to use, hopefully get some sales soon.I’ve been searching for good Facebook retarget app for a good price for so long! The customer service is fast and friendly!

vixay
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 2, 2020

I must say this app beats it all. The number of opt-in options and campaign styles are just the right amount and are very easy to set up. I truly have seen extra $$$ because of this app and the analytics are precise to the point where I can see what is working and what needs some editing to increase the click-through rate. I highly recommend this app whether you are first starting out or deep in your business. Extra money generated by an app that is automatically working for you is ALWAYS a plus!

Buck Strike
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 13, 2020

Great app and the best customer support ever. I will continue using it for my store, messenger marketing is much better than email marketing

Museo Del Freestyle
Mexico
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 10, 2020

Customer support is reliable and very helpful :) App has potential to drive more sales. Thank you to the team

Coco x Fifi
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited July 5, 2020

Great app, very clear and powerfull, the help desk is very very fast and very very helpfull, recomended !! Just feeling sorry I can't give 6 stars ;-)
Tested several Messenger chat apps and this one combines with the abandoned Cart very well and very easy, this one is the one I searched for.

Hannah-Watches
Belgium
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 23, 2020

Great little app. Love the UI. We just installed it and looking forward to see if it generates sales! Will keep you updated :)

Garçon® Men's Underwear & Swimwear
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited June 21, 2020

Great application by the way, I experienced technical issues for more than 20mins then a customer chat support saved me. Good job on your service. Big help for my website.

Wink White Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 10, 2020

App makes a difference with my customers, Quick response, automation and the customer service is 5 stars for sure. If you have any doubts, don't... ;)

NFA Nutrition