Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

Messenger Chat+ Abandoned Cart

by BiteSpeed

FB Chat, Cart Recovery, Spin Wheel! Recart+Wheelio Alternative

Hannah-Watches

Great app, very clear and powerfull, the help desk is very very fast and very very helpfull, recomended !! Just feeling sorry I can't give 6 stars ;-)
Tested several Messenger chat apps and this one combines with the abandoned Cart very well and very easy, this one is the one I searched for.

Garçon® Men's Underwear & Swimwear

Great little app. Love the UI. We just installed it and looking forward to see if it generates sales! Will keep you updated :)

Wink White Philippines

Great application by the way, I experienced technical issues for more than 20mins then a customer chat support saved me. Good job on your service. Big help for my website.

NFA Nutrition

App makes a difference with my customers, Quick response, automation and the customer service is 5 stars for sure. If you have any doubts, don't... ;)

Primo Pipe

App is very easy to use and effective in your store I would highly recommend. Any issues and the customer service will fix in in a few minutes on live chat! Download this app!!

Cartoonised

Great features & support. Not tested it out yet. The best part is that it's free for the most part which really helps people who are starting out.

Homeygeek

Found this apps by accident and installed to try since the reviews are good. Since then, I landed with a few issues with setting up the apps but the technical team is always there to assist me. Usually they will reply within a few hours. At first, I uninstall the apps after 3 days of use as there is still some confusion on how it works but an email from them convinced me to a 2nd try. Now after 3 weeks of using this apps, I found that my opt in rate around 2% and I was able to convert some of these subscribers to customers! Give it a try, I am sure it will help you in some way. Highly recommended!!

AKUANA Gear

Vinayak is been really helpful. I had an issue showing live chat badge on the mobile version of my website. He solved it in flash!

OUTLETWORLD

developer helped me with usage problems. He cares for you more than other similar apps. I highly recommend

GlintOfMoon

I am just loving the app so far. So many functions and so easy to use and customise. The pop-up function is really good and non-intrusive and it is not annoying like what some other apps provide. The support team is amazing too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15