bitLink ‑ Shoppable Link Bio

Use your own domain. Link in Bio that puts your brand first

Free plan available
bitlink link in bio shoppable your own domain

ONE® Condoms Indonesia

Location Indonesia

I have used this app for a long time. Love the fast & editable links features, using my official store domain for free. An excellent linktree replacement for a marketplace. But pictures are slow to load.

FAVO

Location Indonesia

I can use my official store domain for free, and with under 20-minute setup, Shopify integration helped me post thousands of products and collections without reuploading/changing their information. But the product pictures took time to load. Highly recommended for a marketplace that has hundreds of products in your Shopify store

Outerbloom

Location Indonesia

Simple, easy to explore, and user friendly dashboard. The native integration with Shopify is very useful. I found some followers checked out my products from bitLink! But unfortunately, the "View Shop" section takes time to load. Hope it can load faster in the future.

Kikido Baby

Location Indonesia

Being able to use my official store domain for free is amazing! Fast, easy edit and seamlessly integrated with Shopify, looks great in my Instagram! But rather slow on the image load

VANQUISH EMPORIUM

This app allowed me to create a page with all of my social network links, website link, and even allow me to add promotion images to that page. I utilize the link to page for my Instagram and other social media posts. I recommend this to every shopify store owner.

March 20, 2022

Hi Vanquish - We are very happy to know that you love our product! Thank you for the fantastic review, all of us at Bitbybit HQ are grateful for it.