Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 janvier 2024

Amazing App has everything one needs and also is cheap!
The support is amazing and helps instantly.
I've never had such a pleasant experience

stickerknax
Allemagne
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2023

I've been using this app for over 6 months and love it. It's easy to set up and use. The features are what we as a company and our affiliates need. Whenever I have a question, they are extremely responsive. I'd recommend this app!

Morphus
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
11 janvier 2024

Really good app, very functional and user friendly. Lots of features to customize your affiliate program exactly how you want it. Customer service responds and resolves quickly.

The Stainless Depot
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BixGrow a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app really good, functional, and user-friendly. Our team is always here to help, so if you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We appreciate your feedback!

8 janvier 2024

Reached out for the custom email address, Quinn was a great help, supported me during set up and followed up with the Bixgrow team to get the custom email implemented asap.

E.Dubied+Co
Allemagne
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2024

Quinn was super helpful and answered all my questions. I just started but have had great customer service so far! Looking forward to many years to come with this company!

Sportz Moms
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 janvier 2024

BixGrow has been a great app! Customer service is excellent and Evelyn was very helpful in helping me set up custom domains for our affiliates. Would definitely recommend!

It's a Lock Escapes
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Thrilled with the app and team so far.

Easy to install, the dashboard is extremely intuitive and feature-rich, and this is the only platform I've found that supports royalties and affiliate commissions on the same order. That's huge for us... allowing us to pay collaborators their royalties, while also paying affiliates whatever commission they earn.

Very responsive and kind support team as well.

World Spice
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 décembre 2023

Really great APP and they think of all scenarios that may happen in calculation of affiliate commission !! Highly appreciate

INS Hobby
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 novembre 2023

This app has every feature we wanted in an affiliate app and the setup was pretty easy. I had one question about setting up advanced commission features and it took only 5 minutes to get help from one of their support people! Well done!

Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Leo provided clear detailed directions and was very patient with me. He took an extended amount of time to help me locate my domain provider and achieved the desired outcome.

ATTIRESS
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BixGrow a répondu 5 février 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We truly value your feedback, and it's wonderful to hear that Leo provided you with clear and patient assistance. If you have any more questions or need further guidance, feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're here to help!