Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 novembre 2023

This app has every feature we wanted in an affiliate app and the setup was pretty easy. I had one question about setting up advanced commission features and it took only 5 minutes to get help from one of their support people! Well done!

Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 novembre 2023

If you're looking for an affiliate marketing app, you've come to the right place. The price is more than fair, and the support staff is not only friendly and skilled, but also very quick in response. 5/5 I can only recommand it.

Seductif
Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

BixGrow is the best affiliate marketing platform for Shopify!

No-Stir Store
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Amazing support team, I had many questions and they were really responsive and fast with their support.

MITCHA
Égypte
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BixGrow a répondu 8 décembre 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our support team provided quick and helpful assistance. Should you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@bixgrow.com!

26 décembre 2023

Great affiliate app. Easy to use and provide multilevel affiliate system. Their features solve our needs.

Douxy
Malaisie
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 octobre 2023

This company and their app has been a gamechanger for us. Having affiliates can be a real pain to manage, but this makes it a breeze! Literally everything is the way you think it should be and if anything is ever off, they are quick to make any basic changes for you. I couldn't recommend them more, it has truly boosted our company into another level! Praise The Most High!

Modern Roots Life
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BixGrow a répondu 27 octobre 2023

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that BixGrow has been a gamechanger for your company and has made affiliate management a breeze. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're here to support your continued success and boost your company to new heights! Praise indeed!

2 janvier 2024

This is the first time i use an affiliate marketing app in my store , it's easy to use for beginners ,Customer service was been excellent, quick and easy.

ZenSoothe
Maroc
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Amazing support team. And the app function and flexibility is suitable for my business. So far so good. I would recommend this app for everyone.

store.bhealthy
Thaïlande
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 octobre 2023

The integration and setup of this app is so easy, and their support is always great. I have had multiple questions and have been able to get virtually instant help every time. I now have a beautiful personalised affiliate page and it was quick and painless to setup. Thanks so much for all your help!

Cloth and Carry
Australie
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 janvier 2024

The set up has been very easy, simple to use and when I needed a little help Quinn was very helpful with a swift response and solution. I highly recommend this application so far it does just what it's supposed to.

V3FIT