Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 mars 2022

I used the app for my affiliate marketing. It was fairly easy to install and set up and when I had an issue, they were quick to respond and resolve. I would recommend this app

duke and daisy
BixGrow a répondu 4 avril 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

20 juillet 2023

Really easy to set up and customise. Also, the support team were so quick to answer my questions and help with domain customisation.

Soft Beauty
Royaume-Uni
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BixGrow a répondu 24 juillet 2023

We are extremely grateful for your satisfaction with the app and our support services. It truly serves as a tremendous motivation for us to continue improving and enhancing the quality of our products and services. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@bixgrow.com!

9 mai 2023

Very reasonably priced app that`s simple to set up and use but with lots of features. Helpful chat function for help.

eauxchaotiques
France
BixGrow a répondu 10 mai 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us at support@bixgrow.com, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

20 février 2023

We love this app! Having spent a lot of time reviewing and testing different affiliate and referral apps we were so happy to find BixGrow. We love that it clearly distinguishes between Referral and Affiliate programs (this isn't something that most apps do) and everything about it is simple and user friendly.
The team were even able to make some changes to the app to fit with our requirements that made it a perfect fit for us.

Vegan Outfitters
Royaume-Uni
BixGrow a répondu 21 février 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app day by day. And don’t forget that our team at BixGrow is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need!

24 avril 2023

Amazing app. Simple setup. Really quick support. you can also customize all of the branding. Best of all: it is free until you use it heavily!

HŌKI
Autriche
BixGrow a répondu 27 avril 2023

We are thrilled to hear that our assistance was appreciated. If you have any questions for us, we are always here at support@bixgrow.com to promptly assist you!

17 mai 2023

Leo & Pam are awesome! Very patient in helping me navigate and set up my account! Very knowledgeable and quick with answers to my questions! Great team!

Wisconsin Stockist
BixGrow a répondu 18 mai 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and 5-star review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and service. Please feel free to contact us at support@bixgrow.com anytime if you need help. We are always happy to assist!

2 mai 2023

Just changed over from UpPromote and wow BixGrow is so much more user friendly and customisable. I love that the chat team are so active and helpful too. So far I would recommend BixGrow over any of the others I have paid lots more for.

healthbymelissakupsch
Australie
BixGrow a répondu 3 mai 2023

28 février 2023

I was an absolute newbie with affiliate programs and from day 1 I received fast courteous and professional responses every time. I installed the App on a Sunday morning and even then was able to get my questions answered. I would highly recommend using BixGrow.

Miniature Luxuries & Papers
BixGrow a répondu 1 mars 2023

6 octobre 2022

Fantastic customer service, very timely responses and a nice looking interface. Much appreciated, as it made implementation very easy.

Vitruvian
BixGrow a répondu 6 octobre 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and support service. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com!

18 juin 2023

biogency
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BixGrow a répondu 20 juin 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We are extremely happy to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any issues for us to resolve, please contact us at support@bixgrow.com. We are always ready to help!