Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2024

After a few months of use, I am very pleased with this app. It has great functionality and features, an easy-to-use/navigate interface, easy configuration and customization, and reasonable pricing. I also like that we were able to link PayPal to bulk-pay affiliates with one click (but it did require some setup on the PayPal side). We only had one small issue with setting up the email to use our own domain, but customer service was fast, responsive, and helpful.

Eternity
3 månader användning av appen
BixGrow svarade 5 februari 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with BixGrow's functionality, interface, and customization options. If you ever encounter further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team at support@bixgrow.com. We appreciate your business!

8 januari 2024

Amazing support from Quinn getting our system configured correctly. This is a feature-filled affiliate app that provides so many ways to support and manage your affiliate operations. I would highly recommend BixGrow to any merchant looking to implement an affiliate program.

Premium eJuice
BixGrow svarade 12 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! It's wonderful to know that you find our app beneficial. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@bixgrow.com. We're here to help!

22 januari 2024

Defenitely THE best Afiiliate Program app that you will find. Super easy to set up, to navigate, to operate.
Super quick support!

Bestia Dog Gear
Bulgarien
9 april 2024

Absolutely fantastic app. Their support was fantastic, and when I had a query their developers actually worked on something and tailored it specifically for what I needed so quickly which was brilliant. Extremely happy! Thanks very much guys :) Dani

Sunbeam Bingo
Irland
14 dagar användning av appen
31 december 2023

I've been working with Shopify and Internet sales for over 10 years, and this is hands down the BEST experience I have ever had with an app or tool!! TLDR: Just hit the install button now...

First off, the layout was easy to navigate right away, and I had a tracking link ready to test in about 5 minutes. I just clicked around and created a program and partner, and it was all effortless and easy. Everything is laid out well and where it should be. Software like this should not need a manual to use, and this is one of the best. So far, so good, but then I ran into a problem.

Problem: I need to track sales where I have a pre-purchase flow on my non-shopify website (zzz.domain.com) before sending users to the shopify checkout (shop.domain.com). For a number of reasons, doing what I need to do in Shopfy is possible, but FAR from ideal. So I grabbed the shopify Bix script and added it to my website. Did a test purchase and it tracked the click but not the sale. Darn, it might be a domain mismatch, but I do know it's possible if the TLD is the same to transfer cookies from one subdomain to another. Just sometimes the code needs to be tweaked.

I reached out to support, and within 5 minutes, they let me know they would get a fix and send it to me. Their being able to help me with this has saved me days of struggling with other solutions or having to set up everything on Shopify. The next day... New Years Eve by the way!! They sent me a bit of code to add to my site, and it worked, and I will be a customer for life.

I've really been enjoying watching all the affiliate sales come in now, and it's such an easy way to track reports and pay. Really a complete solution. Such a great experience, thank you!

Conservative Heroes
22 dagar användning av appen
BixGrow svarade 12 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled you found our app intuitive and efficient to navigate. We're glad our support team could swiftly assist with your unique setup. For any further inquiries or assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're here to help you make the most of your affiliate program!

18 januari 2024

great experience and even better customer service. User friendly for both the affiliates and myself. Im glad I chose this app.

DemmiFalestini
10 månader användning av appen
BixGrow svarade 26 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted to hear that you find BixGrow user-friendly and that our customer service has met your expectations. If you ever have additional questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at support@bixgrow.com!

8 april 2024

Great app, very user friendly for both store owner and affiliate. You can customise everything for your branding and wording on the emails / landing pages. The support is amazing. Highly recommended.

Pure Derma London
Storbritannien
24 dagar användning av appen
22 januari 2024

Great customer service and always ready to assist and answer any questions we might have! this app is absolutely amazing! Evelyn was very helpful!

Allyzure
BixGrow svarade 26 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to know that you find our app amazing. Should you have any more questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're here to help!

9 april 2024

Perfect app; user-friendly and great customer service

AfriCan Immigration & Education
4 månader användning av appen
4 januari 2024

This app integrates nicely with Shopify, highly recommend!!! Customer service has been excellent.

MSPure by Membrane Solutions®