BixGrow: Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador & Influencer Rewards, Referral & Affiliate Program

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RiderSnack

Location Israel

What a great app that has all the features for free and the support team is very patient and helpful I really appreciate it

Svapalo.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

app perfetta, ha tutte le funzioni necessarie e anche di piu, assistenza rapida e risolvono i problemi subito. sopratutto è gratis

August 2, 2022

Grazie mille per le belle parole! Siamo lieti di sapere che hai beneficiato della nostra app. In caso di ulteriori dubbi, contattaci all'indirizzo support@bixgrow.com. Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

Word Shirt - T-Shirts die etwas sagen

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Pretty amazing App! The most intuitive, customizable and complete Affiliate App! Lots of settings and options! And all that for Free (for now?)! Great Work from the developers!

August 2, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and my support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com!

Thorntons VIP Beauty

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is amazing!! I was currently using the GoAffPro app before but the fee every month was getting to expensive after have a look on the App Store I came across this App and WOW I am impressed to say the least a lot more features than the paid App I was using and the support is extremely quick I was waiting last than 5 minutes on a live chat for support and the agent was very speedy and very helpful! You get alot more features than the paid app and it’s all for free can’t believe I didn’t know if this App before 110% recommended to anyone!

July 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to know that you've benefited from our app. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best!

Ollny

Time spent using app About 2 hours

BixGrow has relatively complete functions, and the customer service is very good. I am very satisfied.

July 29, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to me as I'm always here to help!

Big Crocodile

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant app and amazing service, always respond so quickly and helpfully. I am really pleased I changed over to this app. Thanks guys

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to know that you're enjoying the app and my support. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

Tweenology

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 23 hours

So incredibly helpful to help us get setup, instantly resolved any questions and was able to address anything we needed to! Would give them 7 stars if that was an option!

July 27, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and my support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

PigsyParty

Location Singapore

Great support from Quinn! The app is amazing, lots of fantastic features. Can't wait to use the app :)

July 22, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com!

Myriad Melodies

A really great affiliate marketing app with a lot of features. While it is easy to set up and use, support is always available to help you set up the app if you need assistance.

July 21, 2022

Fellnasengesundheit

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Der Support ist sehr schnell, total bemüht und freundlich. Die App ist genau richtig für mein Affiliate-Programm: Es werden Tags an die Bestellungen gesetzt, der Cookie wird richtig gut beim Klick auf den Link gespeichert, das Tracking funktioniert super, es können automatische Auszahlungen per PayPal hinterlegt werden,
die Bearbeitung und Anlegung der Programme ist für mich intuitiv. Man kann die Kontrolle über die Bestellungen behalten und manuell oder automatisch die Bestellungen akzeptieren. Gerade zu Beginn finde ich das wichtig. Es können so viele verschiedene Rabatte und Provisionen hinzugefügt werden. Die App ist so individuell einstellbar, dass ich richtig begeistert bin. Als Marketingunterlagen lassen sich z. B. Flyer, Fotos, PDFs usw. für das jeweilige Afiliate Programm hinzufügen. So bekommt jedes Programm nur die Infos, die es benötigt. So kann ich verschiedene Programme parallel laufen lassen. Individuelle Links für die Affiliates und Coupons können erstellt werden. Sowie Links zu speziellen Produkten. Das ist gerade für die Werbung sehr hilfreich. Das Dashboard für die Affiliates ist übersichtlich. Man kann sich auch als jeweiliger Affiliate vom Backend aus einloggen und dort Daten anpassen. Alles in allem: Top App, top Support und einfach eine gute Entwicklung! Danke

July 20, 2022

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung! Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt. Wenn Sie irgendwelche Bedenken haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter support@bixgrow.com. Wir wünschen Ihnen alles Gute für Ihr Partnerprogramm!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11