Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive affiliate marketing solutions. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and tracking capabilities for affiliate sales and payments. Features like progress tracking and email notifications for approved orders are praised for improving merchant-affiliate relationships. The app's customer support is commended for their prompt and effective responses. Merchants also value the app's affordability and transparency in tracking affiliate coupon conversions and payouts, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.

February 17, 2023

I have been searching for a referral program and couldn't be happier when I came across BixGrow. The whole setup was easy to navigate and worked well with the Shopify platform. But most of all, their CS is excellent! I cannot thank Quinn, their Head of Customer Service enough to support me throughout the process. Prompt reply, detailed guidance, open to suggestions, etc. Shopify App store is a bit of the Wild West - you don't know if the App works for you or let alone can have timely support. We highly recommend BixGrow and can't wait to try their Affiliate program next! Thank you, BixGrow!

UMESHUYA LONDON
BixGrow replied February 20, 2023

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

October 10, 2022

i use this for affiliate marketing and it works well so far, there are some minor limitations but its definitely worth downloading. one thing to improve on is the onboarding instructions or have a more indepth FAQ page with screenshots to guide users. but overall still happy.

Qwerky Colour
Singapore
BixGrow replied October 11, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. We're always here to help you!

Edited March 17, 2023

Fantastic app and lightning fast support. Thanks, Quinn, for resolving my inquiry quickly and efficiently.

American Ostrich Farms
February 3, 2023

Great App, Great Service and support are always on hand to give assistance when needed. My site runs around thier software and i couldn't be happier.

Exclusive Merch
BixGrow replied February 4, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

September 24, 2022

So far so good. Just installed the app and had a question that was immediately answered by chat. Great customer service.

'ALOHI MAUI
BixGrow replied September 25, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@bixgrow.com!

February 15, 2023

Amazing customer support! So far I'm loving the app with all the features I need to have a successful affiliate program!

MECA Education
BixGrow replied February 16, 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help you!

February 11, 2022

This app is easy to configurate and implement. It has great optimisation options and explanatory notes throughout.

KitchenShade
Romania
BixGrow replied March 12, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. In case you want our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help you!

September 5, 2022

The app works so well and ticks off every box you need in terms of affiliate programs, affiliate management, and royalty payouts. When I found a bug it was fixed extremely quick and the support was super nice!

bumpee®
Germany
BixGrow replied September 5, 2022

October 6, 2022

I really love this app. The customization is impeccable. I would really recommend this app for affiliate programs.

DeLinkd
India
BixGrow replied October 6, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help!

August 23, 2022

Excelente app, muito intuitivo e muito fácil de usar. Suporte rápido. Parabéns a todo time de desenvolvimento.

iBonni Innovation Store
Brazil
BixGrow replied August 23, 2022

Obrigado por compartilhar sua avaliação conosco, fez o nosso dia! Sua avaliação nos motiva a trabalhar mais para melhorar o aplicativo dia a dia. E não se esqueça que nossa equipe da BixGrow está pronta para te ajudar sempre que precisar!