BizWizely ‑ Mobile App Builder

Get E-Commerce App For Your Online Store. NO CODING REQUIRED.

From $49/month. 15-day free trial.

BizWizely Mobile APP

VirtualMe.co

Location Colombia

Esta app se ve increíble, un asesor te hace una video llamada explicando todo, y posterior a ello se agenda una reunión para decidir los detalles, de cómo quieres la app, cual es el mejor diseño para esta, me parece un servicio totalmente diferente a las demás Apss Builder del mercado en Shopify, estamos a la expectativa de cómo quedará, se actualizará esta reseña cuando este todo montado
This app looks amazing, a consultant makes you a video call explaining everything, and after that a meeting is scheduled to decide the details, how you want the app, what is the best design for this, it seems to me a totally different service to other Apss Builder on the market in Shopify, we are waiting for how it will be, will update this review when everything is assembled .

NSAWA

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great integration with our website and branding. We had incredible support from Team, who has helped us a lot throughout the entire process. We can’t wait to launch our app! Strongly recommend this service to anyone who needs to build an app quick!

whatavitamin

Location Pakistan

OK. Let me tell you something about Bizwizely app. The customer service is the best I encounter in long time, I’ve attempted to create an app before but I was never happy with the final product. This time finally, I am very satisfied with the outcome. The app’s design is a great example of the team’s talents. The app’s ease of use and looks very professional, have video live option! That was another feature that stunned me. I have been attempting to create a mobile app for a long time, and this one, combined with the customer service, could not have been any better for me. I just love working with this app! And will upgrade to the maximum plan.

TrendsBuster

Time spent using app About 11 hours

This app is great, after trying several others this one actually delivers everything we were looking for. The support and designers are top notch, and are ready to help you from start to finish!

Yellow Mart Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

The onboarding experience was absolutely amazing. It took me under 30 mins to go through the process. The team was on a call with me throughout to help me with the step-by-step process.
The fact that they have 24/7 customer service...

Tucson Sky

We used Bizwizely to help us create a mobile app for our retail store. They are great and very easy to work with.

products.essentials123

they were very helpful in learning how to build my app. the app design is very easy and cool looking, and I am looking forward to my app.

Miramax Beauty

Time spent using app 3 minutes

The support to set up the app has been amazing. The team has been very quick to answer my questions and make sure it is exactly what I'm looking for. I am excited to launch for my customers!

Mighty Kitchen Co

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This process was much easier than I ever expected! The team is always available to answer any questions that you may have and they are very helpful and informative throughout the process! I would definitely recommend!

Goo Goo Babys

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Its amazing simply interface and dashboard. Was very easy guided process of setting up my app. Support team works over the clock to make it even easier. Just waiting to be launched and can't wait!! over excited, our dreams come through much faster with BizWizely! Great job guys! Thanks a lot.

Previous 1 3 4