Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Antsy Labs

We use Bizzy Social Proof to help show customers browsing our store what others are buying in real-time. The app is super simple to configure, and does exactly what we need it to do. Very happy with yet another one of Pixel Union's apps!

Simidress

The app is simple and great, running smoothly, if we need any custom work, they are very helpful to assist. Highly recommend.

Sampedrano

The app takes a long time to sync your orders but It's a good app to create social proof. I recommend it.

Brayanna™

I used this App and didn't work. Asked for help to them support system and they never answered back. I dont recommend it.

Detroit Dreaming

This social proof app seems to be working good thus far, greatly looking forward to see how it helps my store perform over the next few months. Great overall back-end admin navigation interface!

Mint Daily

I think this software is not bad, help my store to add points, let me increase a lot of performance!

rebecca amaro

Great app, this app is perfect to increase conversion rate thank to social proof, i recommande it, it increased my conversion rate

Southern Belle Tresses

This app appears to be good but I haven’t had long enough to see if it is working for my store. Love the layout thus far.

boutique Authenti-K

application ok ! pour le moment rien a signaler. pas évident lorsqu'on parle pas trop l'anglais. reste plus qu'a voir les résultats !

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72