Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

rebecca amaro

Great app, this app is perfect to increase conversion rate thank to social proof, i recommande it, it increased my conversion rate

Southern Belle Tresses

This app appears to be good but I haven’t had long enough to see if it is working for my store. Love the layout thus far.

boutique Authenti-K

application ok ! pour le moment rien a signaler. pas évident lorsqu'on parle pas trop l'anglais. reste plus qu'a voir les résultats !

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Shop Aundrea Love

Appears good so far. Do not know yet how it will work. Still testing to see if it work for my site. interested in it.

Gadget Central

I use this ap thowejfnewfnjanfjaenfkwenfnerngjerngjknergnjerngjerngkjnerajgnjekrangkjarengjknarkjngjkangjknaejrgnjkaenrgjknaejrgn

Hi Tech Brand

Really liked this app. It helped me to increase my sales. It was a bit difficult first to adjust everything but finally is ok. I sold a lot of things due to this app.

cadenashiphop

Buena aplicacion por lo que estoy viendo veremos ahora en la practica como funciona y si me hace conseguir mas ventass

Simple Kitchen

VERY GOOD PRODUCT I HOPE IT HELPS ME SELL A LOT I RECOMMEND OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE IT CAN HELP THEM SELL MORE

Blushmetic

IT IS A NICE APP TO HAVE AS IT BOOST YOUR CREDIBILITY AND PEOPLE BUY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BUY OFTEN. VERY RECOMMENDED

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73