Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Pop Noggins

Fantastic app, working perfectly.

www.pop-noggins.com.au

Beyond Fleek

I just started using this app. It is not yet showing on my store. I an still trying to figure it out. It is definitely a great feature but not sure if it works as yet.

Snjallur

Love it! It has made so many sales for me i saw the results right away the 3rd day having this app. 100% recommended!

Introvertcube

very awesome app it is very suefull

Industrie Music

Just installed this app worked straight away. it will make your store look busy

www.industriemusic.com.au

Limited Rest

This app increased my conversions by ALOT! Huge Social Proof, and the fear of missing out indicator!

You must try it out!

Comfymatindia

Super helpful app. Excellent customer support. Using it across many shops.

Leminoxshop

Excellent customer support. This app is a great asset to our company, and I believe it has increased our sales conversion rate. I am very picky about the apps that I use and always check if they lower our websites Google PageSpeed, GTmetrix or any other important page speed tests, and this app does not slow our website at all. It has a very minimal footprint. Thank you Yopify!

Iwantastrap

Really good support
Appreciate the help!

Eveincarcare

Amazing touch to the website, great feedback from customers too , it gives social proof for others to buy products too.