Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Hoofers - We love shoes

Nice App - Lets see what it can do. It still annoys me I have to write a review before it works..... Exciting

Florida Sunseeker

Great way to advertise, works very nice. Only reason for 4 stars is because of a need for more granularity, better support response time and sometimes delays in loading due to serving the content off aws which is sometimes slow.

Orabel

It helps a lot......................................................................................

MehanaStore

NICE
TY NICE
TY

Frostyline

well done...........................................................................................

Ziaba Gourmet

Delivered as promised, although more preset labels should be available to make it more useful........

grovertellez

gooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooogooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooo

New Cakes

I installed this app a long time ago and it did very well for my site. When we were allowed to show the customers first name and last initial. This made sense as potential customers could see that a real person bought my product. Now apparently it doesn't comply with data protections laws, which I don't understand because how can a first name can be traced back to the customer! They also changed the name to "someone"! I mean it looks so ridiculous, that any business can replicate "SOMEONE", even if they had no sales. It looks very unprofessional and silly and I have probably lost customers because of this. Furthermore they sent out one email saying that this was going to change!! I mean surely they could have made it more obvious that they were going to change the CORE of the app! It is useless to me now and I have been paying for this without even knowing for the last 4 months!
Don't waste your money.

DELICIOUS MERMAID

Easy setup and customization. Will be interesting to see how it performs and whether it helps improve customer conversions.

Goslash

Exactly do the job what we were looking for. Recommend.
To see live visit us at:- https://goslash.co.nz/