Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Austrapak Jars And Bottles

Only had it going for a week and have had positive feedback from customers commenting on how busy the site is. Pretty chuffed!

Homebiotic

Just installed this today, it's exactly what I needed! If we're having a big surge of traffic from a Facebook campaign etc, I love that site visitors get notified of what other people are buying from our shop.. very effective social proof! I had a minor tech support issue and I was very pleased with how quickly it was resolved. (actually it was something I'd overlooked, not an app error) The dev team even took a suggestion I had for an addition for the app, which was pretty cool.. I'm looking forward to seeing the new feature in the next update. I haven't had a ton of experience with this app yet, but I'm already quite impressed. I would definitely recommend it!

Curiocityworld

Just installed today. Exactly the feature I was looking for. Very easy to setup, did it within a minute. Started showing updates right away. I am sure this will have a positive impact on sales.

Wine Stash

Easy to install, works perfectly. Cheaper then the other options available. Heaps of customisation options which is great. Can highly recommend, really increases sales!!

Insect Frame Uk

Just installed it last week love the features and the price is excellent! Highly recommended :)

Systemsdirect Com

Installed Yo a week ago and it is terrific! The effect is that site visitors get the impression that other customers have recently bought specific items, which has helped sales. Easy to adjust settings. Highly recommended.

Skin18com

excellent apps, easy to install, very nice layout and a great apps to act some action/reminder message to clients while reading content from the page! Awesome!

Purecoils Com

LOVE IT! The custom features are terrific!

Lucidbrakes

Giving this a test run. So far I really like how easy it is to install and how easy it was to configure. Let's hope it increases sales. I will get back to you on this. As far as ease-of-use - well done.

Swan Cartridges

Just installed the app. Looks great and gives more live to the site and creates the feeling of constant movement. Testing it for the next 10 days and will report back soon. Very impressed so far. Keep it up guys.