Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Gadget Central

I use this ap thowejfnewfnjanfjaenfkwenfnerngjerngjknergnjerngjerngkjnerajgnjekrangkjarengjknarkjngjkangjknaejrgnjkaenrgjknaejrgn

Hi Tech Brand

Really liked this app. It helped me to increase my sales. It was a bit difficult first to adjust everything but finally is ok. I sold a lot of things due to this app.

cadenashiphop

Buena aplicacion por lo que estoy viendo veremos ahora en la practica como funciona y si me hace conseguir mas ventass

Ardent Cycling

good app i havent used it yet as they force you to write a review before you can see it working, time will tell

Kids Clothing Depot

Great app it does the job I would say/// it helps get visitors to turn into customers. It helps with sales.

Alezem Beauty

the app really Looks great, but need sometime to review again. hope to see the results in positive manners.

TeamVBB

Looks great so far,
but I will need more time to see the expected results!
However the details of the app look pretty good.

HomeDecor4you

Очень нужное приложение, для увеличения конверсии продаж!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun Vegan Apparel

Perfect APP!!
Great! I used this app to help me convert more customers. I really like how it converts. It would be nice if it did better at explaining how to use the app more efficiently.

Single Seasons

Awesome app! Since I start using this app, it has help me increase my sales with a 30%. I surly recommend it