Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Hi Tech Brand

Really liked this app. It helped me to increase my sales. It was a bit difficult first to adjust everything but finally is ok. I sold a lot of things due to this app.

cadenashiphop

Buena aplicacion por lo que estoy viendo veremos ahora en la practica como funciona y si me hace conseguir mas ventass

Simple Kitchen

VERY GOOD PRODUCT I HOPE IT HELPS ME SELL A LOT I RECOMMEND OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE IT CAN HELP THEM SELL MORE

Blushmetic

IT IS A NICE APP TO HAVE AS IT BOOST YOUR CREDIBILITY AND PEOPLE BUY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BUY OFTEN. VERY RECOMMENDED

Ardent Cycling

good app i havent used it yet as they force you to write a review before you can see it working, time will tell

Kids Clothing Depot

Great app it does the job I would say/// it helps get visitors to turn into customers. It helps with sales.

Alezem Beauty

the app really Looks great, but need sometime to review again. hope to see the results in positive manners.

X Vaded Customs

Looking forward to seeing how this works. First time using an app like this. Easy to set up though! That's a plus.

TeamVBB

Looks great so far,
but I will need more time to see the expected results!
However the details of the app look pretty good.

HomeDecor4you

Очень нужное приложение, для увеличения конверсии продаж!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!