Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Poppys

voy a probar el app por primer vez,

a

Health IS Wealth

The app is great for showing recent sales around North America and adds more incentive for customers to buy and try the product.

Raw Universe

We'll see how it works out. Good so far. Will update once I have tested it out a bit, as I'm still waiting to see the live results.

Opta Drones

This app will help you to boost sales and build confidence with customers. Great way to advertise, works very nice, glad I could use it .

NiftyNitch

yay...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

blackfridaysteals

....................................................................................................nn

The Mug Factory & Co.

beaucoup de bugs je n'arrive pas à faire apparaitre les notifications correctement, et ça me saoule !

FROZEN PALMS GALLERY / HYBRID STORE

This app is awesome! Very quick and easy to install. I RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE WHO HAS AN ONLINE STORE. Very good and affordable app! Have been using Yo Notifications for all my stores and it helps create a bustling store.

PositivePulse

Great app! Social proof is just what's needed and this app provides all the social proof you need. Very easy to use

My Homeland Apparel

This app will help you to boost sales and build confidence with customers.
Great way to advertise, works very nice.