Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Vapeamericainc Com

My favorite app by far! We love this app, it generates customer confidence and has increased conversion rates by 50%! It's a must have app.

Super easy to install and get up and running.. Your missing out, if you don't have this!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Findmyplan

Works perfectly, a really nice social proofing tool to give customers confidence and also to trigger action.
Super easy to chop and change custom settings of what's displayed, time, frequency etc

Highly recommend

If you want to see it in action check out our store:

Bpm Books

Perfect little tool. Easy to install and adjust. Livens up the store.

Vapesocietysupply

it looks nice and loads fast , one of the best so far thank you for the great app

Sashka Co

Great app. We love how it shows our customers what others are purchasing. Great stuff.

Makeupedia

Nice app. Works perfectly as they say and helpful in getting more business.

Vipextensionbar

Love the app. Works extremely well for our business!

Debras Passion Boutique

FREE- need I say more !! Great APP. I have seen this before on other websites and wondered if it was linked to real sales and glad to find out that it actually IS. It has been flashing and getting the message that people are buying ! Yes, and my sales have picked up. So grateful for this APP. Thanks a bunch. Good job guys.

Luxehammocks

Great app. I refuse to pay for most apps... except this one. It significantly improved our conversions by creating trust & making our store look busy, even when we were just starting out and had only made a few sales. I recommend it to everyone.