Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Shine Mirrors Aus

Great app. easy to use and it works

Dog Monsters

My shop looks busy..even when its not. Love it!

Shop The Green Life

This app is awesome! It really makes your online store look like a busy retail store. I love that you can customize the popup intervals. I definitely recommend using this app!

Dailynecklace

a very nice app which easy to use and install, highly recommended.

Twenty3

Simple to use, easy to install, works like a charm

Staavias

I love this app. I installed this after reading a review on another app that the same thing but cost 3 x as much. I made the best decision installing this app.
Today for the first time I reached out for help and Nivesh was so efficient and professional. I must say that this is the first thing people notice on my website - they always ask me if the orders are real LOL It gives people reassurance that people actually buying your products. Love this app and would definitely recommend it.

Fit Caffeine

Really enjoying this app.
Every time someone buys a Healthy Coffee I notice :)

Gmarley

Have something similar on some of our magento stores and it's an amazing tool. So glad I found this app on shopify - extremely easy and works great. 5 stars all round :) Thanks Nivesh - absolute legend!

Lelinestyles

This app is fun and easy to use. Works great

Aqualiv

We tried all of the similar apps and felt Yo had the most features for the money. Great value. Works perfectly. Thanks, Yo!