Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

For All My Eternity

5 Stars for you baby! This app rocks, so simple but so effective. Works perfectly, what more can we say :)

Living Essentials

Makes the store look active and is super affordable compared to other similar apps. Planning on installing the app on my other sites.

Martini1866

Great app!
add geolocation and multilanguage!

Likewoods No

1st class usability and the best support ever! They helped me to add the Estonian language and to add more blur amount of the shadow of notification window.

Beer Zone

install easy and support is great. My shop is in French so they translated message for me in French. Perfect, thank you ..

4amigosltd

Great support! Thank you very much

FrednMates.com

Hobime Toy Shop

I forgot to turn off my subscription for Yo, so I was charged the monthly fee. But after checking the analytics, it seems Yo is doing quite well (it had the highest Ecommerce conversion vs other stuff). So I'm okay (for now) with the monthly fee, and I'm looking forward to seeing more great results from this app!

Llb Uk

Great little app. By little I mean it's very light weighted, so doesn't slow down your shop. Works well, easy to set up and also supports mobile users well.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk

A Better Quest

We installed Yo about 72 hours ago and woah.

Immediately sales have jumped, customer trust has improved drastically, recommendations have gone through the roof for alternative products... Yo is here to stay for us!

On top of all of that, we wrote to Peter when we initially installed Yo asking if they could improve the mobile experience to something more in line with Notify. Within 24 hours the mobile notification had been redesigned and now looks perfect on our store!

Thank you, Peter! Thank you, Yo!

(For anyone wanting a live demo, feel free to check out PostedProtein.co.uk)

Thecaseinc

Great app! Works just as described