Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

New Cakes

I installed this app a long time ago and it did very well for my site. When we were allowed to show the customers first name and last initial. This made sense as potential customers could see that a real person bought my product. Now apparently it doesn't comply with data protections laws, which I don't understand because how can a first name can be traced back to the customer! They also changed the name to "someone"! I mean it looks so ridiculous, that any business can replicate "SOMEONE", even if they had no sales. It looks very unprofessional and silly and I have probably lost customers because of this. Furthermore they sent out one email saying that this was going to change!! I mean surely they could have made it more obvious that they were going to change the CORE of the app! It is useless to me now and I have been paying for this without even knowing for the last 4 months!
Don't waste your money.

DELICIOUS MERMAID

Easy setup and customization. Will be interesting to see how it performs and whether it helps improve customer conversions.

Goslash

Exactly do the job what we were looking for. Recommend.
To see live visit us at:- https://goslash.co.nz/

Gifted Valley

So far so good

joebloe

It worked really well for me and never had any issues.

Switched to a better and cheaper option: 'Echo' https://apps.shopify.com/echo

Benaaat

I need to test all the features first then i will do an updated review, so far it looks pretty good.

Watch In Me

Seems very useful, although I am a starter!

Zarodeal

.................................................................................;

Babybluestore

I love this app it fits my store perfectly.

Risingpups

Awesome App Does everything I was expecting to do.