Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Comfymatindia

Super helpful app. Excellent customer support. Using it across many shops.

Leminoxshop

Excellent customer support. This app is a great asset to our company, and I believe it has increased our sales conversion rate. I am very picky about the apps that I use and always check if they lower our websites Google PageSpeed, GTmetrix or any other important page speed tests, and this app does not slow our website at all. It has a very minimal footprint. Thank you Yopify!

Iwantastrap

Really good support
Appreciate the help!

Eveincarcare

Amazing touch to the website, great feedback from customers too , it gives social proof for others to buy products too.

Supernatural Fandom

Awesome ! This app boost my sales !

Llb Usa

Great little app. By little I mean it's also very lightweight, so it doesn't slow our pages down. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Highly recommended.

lauraslittleboutique.com

Kindnotes

Worth it to have on your store to let potential customers know that your product is selling! Easy setup and a lot of options for display. Great customer support as well.

Horsesstore

Easy to set up and use.
You can really change the look & feel to match your store design.

Harajukufever

Very nice and simple to use. A must have for every serious shop!

Unni And Evans

Extremely impressed with this app. The interface is very thorough in terms of the configuration options, and yet it is also extremely user-friendly.