Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Leggings Gg

Very helpful app at a great price. Auto imports recent orders to display recent notifications which is a great way to let others know that people are shopping on your website.

Industrialprints

I've used this app before on another shop, and I like how easy it is to set up and use. The first time I used it there was a bit of tweaking to do before it did what I wanted, but the next shop I installed it on, it was much simpler. Good app!

Lulugem

Love this app! The support is amazing and easy to install. It adds credibility to my store with ease. Highly recommended!

Watch Shop Direct

I was having trouble setting up the app. Nivesh from customer support really helped me out. GREAT JOB!

Chris Squirrels

This is a really nice app. The customer support is great and immediate. They don't leave you hanging. Thanks for your help.

Creativebydesign

Excellent app! Easy to install and configure. I noticed a definite increase in sales after I installed it. This app should be one you defiantly install!

Golf Pupils

Excellent tool. Works flawlessly and super fast. Love all the options that are available to tweak it.

Caffeine Chic Boutique

Absolutely perfect! Costs less than the competition, plus I even like their popup better than the more expensive options. I just installed it last week, and my sales have skyrocketed! Thank you for an amazing and easy to use app!

Buygis

Functions well. No direct metrics to report but I believe it adds that unquantifiable social proof which will improve add to cart % and conversion %)

Ministry Of Shave

Great app & easy to use. The best part though was the support from Navesh. Easy to understand instructions, super friendly and more than willing to help. Highly recommend Yo and the support team!

www.ministryofshave.com.au