Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Supernatural Fandom

Awesome ! This app boost my sales !

Llb Usa

Great little app. By little I mean it's also very lightweight, so it doesn't slow our pages down. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Highly recommended.

lauraslittleboutique.com

Kindnotes

Worth it to have on your store to let potential customers know that your product is selling! Easy setup and a lot of options for display. Great customer support as well.

Horsesstore

Easy to set up and use.
You can really change the look & feel to match your store design.

Harajukufever

Very nice and simple to use. A must have for every serious shop!

Unni And Evans

Extremely impressed with this app. The interface is very thorough in terms of the configuration options, and yet it is also extremely user-friendly.

Leggings Gg

Very helpful app at a great price. Auto imports recent orders to display recent notifications which is a great way to let others know that people are shopping on your website.

Industrialprints

I've used this app before on another shop, and I like how easy it is to set up and use. The first time I used it there was a bit of tweaking to do before it did what I wanted, but the next shop I installed it on, it was much simpler. Good app!

Lulugem

Love this app! The support is amazing and easy to install. It adds credibility to my store with ease. Highly recommended!

Watch Shop Direct

I was having trouble setting up the app. Nivesh from customer support really helped me out. GREAT JOB!