Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Chris Squirrels

This is a really nice app. The customer support is great and immediate. They don't leave you hanging. Thanks for your help.

Creativebydesign

Excellent app! Easy to install and configure. I noticed a definite increase in sales after I installed it. This app should be one you defiantly install!

Golf Pupils

Excellent tool. Works flawlessly and super fast. Love all the options that are available to tweak it.

Caffeine Chic Boutique

Absolutely perfect! Costs less than the competition, plus I even like their popup better than the more expensive options. I just installed it last week, and my sales have skyrocketed! Thank you for an amazing and easy to use app!

Buygis

Functions well. No direct metrics to report but I believe it adds that unquantifiable social proof which will improve add to cart % and conversion %)

Ministry Of Shave

Great app & easy to use. The best part though was the support from Navesh. Easy to understand instructions, super friendly and more than willing to help. Highly recommend Yo and the support team!

www.ministryofshave.com.au

Exercise Superhero

There should be more stars for apps like this. Not only is it social proof (which, it is and it is freakin awesome!) but it's the app that brightens your day anytime you visit your own store.

Imagine waking up in the morning and the first thing you hear is how great you are and a recap of all your amazing accomplishments. This is how Yo makes me feel. It's always: "hey guess what? You're fantastic!" And not with hollow praise, but with money and a recap of where that money came from.

Yo makes me happy.

And yes, as a bonus, it actually DOES increase your sales. If you're not using Yo you're leaving money on the table.

—The SuperHero Co—

Plum Beadacious

I love this app. It is a great way to provide social proof to someone visiting my shop. My sales have been up in the last few weeks since I installed this.

Wondersaleshop

The app works great. It increases sales by providing confidence.

Vitalbio

Works well and exactly as described.