Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Staavias

I love this app. I installed this after reading a review on another app that the same thing but cost 3 x as much. I made the best decision installing this app.
Today for the first time I reached out for help and Nivesh was so efficient and professional. I must say that this is the first thing people notice on my website - they always ask me if the orders are real LOL It gives people reassurance that people actually buying your products. Love this app and would definitely recommend it.

Fit Caffeine

Really enjoying this app.
Every time someone buys a Healthy Coffee I notice :)

Gmarley

Have something similar on some of our magento stores and it's an amazing tool. So glad I found this app on shopify - extremely easy and works great. 5 stars all round :) Thanks Nivesh - absolute legend!

Lelinestyles

This app is fun and easy to use. Works great

Aqualiv

We tried all of the similar apps and felt Yo had the most features for the money. Great value. Works perfectly. Thanks, Yo!

For All My Eternity

5 Stars for you baby! This app rocks, so simple but so effective. Works perfectly, what more can we say :)

Living Essentials

Makes the store look active and is super affordable compared to other similar apps. Planning on installing the app on my other sites.

Martini1866

Great app!
add geolocation and multilanguage!

Likewoods No

1st class usability and the best support ever! They helped me to add the Estonian language and to add more blur amount of the shadow of notification window.

Beer Zone

install easy and support is great. My shop is in French so they translated message for me in French. Perfect, thank you ..