Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

4amigosltd

Great support! Thank you very much

FrednMates.com

Hobime Toy Shop

I forgot to turn off my subscription for Yo, so I was charged the monthly fee. But after checking the analytics, it seems Yo is doing quite well (it had the highest Ecommerce conversion vs other stuff). So I'm okay (for now) with the monthly fee, and I'm looking forward to seeing more great results from this app!

Llb Uk

Great little app. By little I mean it's very light weighted, so doesn't slow down your shop. Works well, easy to set up and also supports mobile users well.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk

Vapel1fe

Would give this a 5 star but its missing a key feature. First off let me state this is WAY better than affinity recently and I am telling you not to even bother with the competition. Their support is good, but the feature they are missing is having different results or display for online and pos orders. Recently does that, but it falls short in so many other ways.

A Better Quest

We installed Yo about 72 hours ago and woah.

Immediately sales have jumped, customer trust has improved drastically, recommendations have gone through the roof for alternative products... Yo is here to stay for us!

On top of all of that, we wrote to Peter when we initially installed Yo asking if they could improve the mobile experience to something more in line with Notify. Within 24 hours the mobile notification had been redesigned and now looks perfect on our store!

Thank you, Peter! Thank you, Yo!

(For anyone wanting a live demo, feel free to check out PostedProtein.co.uk)

Thecaseinc

Great app! Works just as described

Itechworld Au

itechworld.com.au
excellent app and excellent customer service in helping tailor the app to our shop's specific needs.

Jzoom 2

Its really easy to install especially for someone who doesn't know anything about coding or programming. and easily modified to suit my requirements. good support too! highly recommend!

Prowhitening

Amazing!
Cheapest one out there and great backoffice

Kurly Klips

Super easy to install, converts well. Probably one of the best apps I've purchased from the app store.