Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Tentsile

Excellent App. People love to see they are not alone in making a purchase. This App brings a sense of life and community to a website. Highly rated!

Namtrantrandinh 3

Its great! Highly recommend it. Works well

Cranmore Home

loving this app - makes my store seem even busier than it is!

Le Bouddha Joyeux

Fantastic app !
And fantastic team, very reactive.
I've already asked 2 modifications and they have been done in a week !
Moreover, it's the cheapest app for this kind of service. So, REALLY I recommand it.
Easy to install and to use. And a very big plus for our shop.
Thank you. And thank you too for your listening. The chat is cool and efficient !!

Blovape

Works Just As Described! Awesome App! Great Customer Service! Amazing Backend Customization!!! I Definitely Recommend This App!!! Nice Job!!!

Wide Blue Sound

These guys are awesome, they even helped me get it running on our external domain.

The Husky Life

Awesome App! Easy to use. It makes the shop look busy all the time.

Style My Candles

We have had this app installed for about 2 weeks now. We really like how you can customize the timing and the placement of the popup. We know we have increased our orders because of it. It adds a sense of urgency for the customer. Makes them think - "Oh lots of other people are buying this, it must be great, I need to get in on it!" Easy installation. Highly recommend!

Everpress

Good App. Makes the store look more alive

Copper Drift

I LOVE this app!!
No joke, this has added so much excitement to my page and allows current shoppers to see whats selling. Ive had a few people comment and tell me how much fun they had watching it - Ive also had people scramble to purchase items because they saw how fast things were selling out.