Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

A Better Quest

We installed Yo about 72 hours ago and woah.

Immediately sales have jumped, customer trust has improved drastically, recommendations have gone through the roof for alternative products... Yo is here to stay for us!

On top of all of that, we wrote to Peter when we initially installed Yo asking if they could improve the mobile experience to something more in line with Notify. Within 24 hours the mobile notification had been redesigned and now looks perfect on our store!

Thank you, Peter! Thank you, Yo!

(For anyone wanting a live demo, feel free to check out PostedProtein.co.uk)

Thecaseinc

Great app! Works just as described

Itechworld Au

itechworld.com.au
excellent app and excellent customer service in helping tailor the app to our shop's specific needs.

Jzoom 2

Its really easy to install especially for someone who doesn't know anything about coding or programming. and easily modified to suit my requirements. good support too! highly recommend!

Prowhitening

Amazing!
Cheapest one out there and great backoffice

Kurly Klips

Super easy to install, converts well. Probably one of the best apps I've purchased from the app store.

Tentsile

Excellent App. People love to see they are not alone in making a purchase. This App brings a sense of life and community to a website. Highly rated!

Namtrantrandinh 3

Its great! Highly recommend it. Works well

Cranmore Home

loving this app - makes my store seem even busier than it is!

Le Bouddha Joyeux

Fantastic app !
And fantastic team, very reactive.
I've already asked 2 modifications and they have been done in a week !
Moreover, it's the cheapest app for this kind of service. So, REALLY I recommand it.
Easy to install and to use. And a very big plus for our shop.
Thank you. And thank you too for your listening. The chat is cool and efficient !!