Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Blovape

Works Just As Described! Awesome App! Great Customer Service! Amazing Backend Customization!!! I Definitely Recommend This App!!! Nice Job!!!

Wide Blue Sound

These guys are awesome, they even helped me get it running on our external domain.

The Husky Life

Awesome App! Easy to use. It makes the shop look busy all the time.

Style My Candles

We have had this app installed for about 2 weeks now. We really like how you can customize the timing and the placement of the popup. We know we have increased our orders because of it. It adds a sense of urgency for the customer. Makes them think - "Oh lots of other people are buying this, it must be great, I need to get in on it!" Easy installation. Highly recommend!

Everpress

Good App. Makes the store look more alive

Copper Drift

I LOVE this app!!
No joke, this has added so much excitement to my page and allows current shoppers to see whats selling. Ive had a few people comment and tell me how much fun they had watching it - Ive also had people scramble to purchase items because they saw how fast things were selling out.

Carol

Super-handy little app. We love it! (so far so good after only a week)

Austrapak Jars And Bottles

Only had it going for a week and have had positive feedback from customers commenting on how busy the site is. Pretty chuffed!

Homebiotic

Just installed this today, it's exactly what I needed! If we're having a big surge of traffic from a Facebook campaign etc, I love that site visitors get notified of what other people are buying from our shop.. very effective social proof! I had a minor tech support issue and I was very pleased with how quickly it was resolved. (actually it was something I'd overlooked, not an app error) The dev team even took a suggestion I had for an addition for the app, which was pretty cool.. I'm looking forward to seeing the new feature in the next update. I haven't had a ton of experience with this app yet, but I'm already quite impressed. I would definitely recommend it!

Curiocityworld

Just installed today. Exactly the feature I was looking for. Very easy to setup, did it within a minute. Started showing updates right away. I am sure this will have a positive impact on sales.