Bizzy Social Proof

Bizzy Social Proof | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Create urgency with recent sales notifications.

Antsy Labs

We use Bizzy Social Proof to help show customers browsing our store what others are buying in real-time. The app is super simple to configure, and does exactly what we need it to do. Very happy with yet another one of Pixel Union's apps!

Simidress

The app is simple and great, running smoothly, if we need any custom work, they are very helpful to assist. Highly recommend.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Kids Clothing Depot

Great app it does the job I would say/// it helps get visitors to turn into customers. It helps with sales.

HomeDecor4you

Очень нужное приложение, для увеличения конверсии продаж!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun Vegan Apparel

Perfect APP!!
Great! I used this app to help me convert more customers. I really like how it converts. It would be nice if it did better at explaining how to use the app more efficiently.

Single Seasons

Awesome app! Since I start using this app, it has help me increase my sales with a 30%. I surly recommend it

Bobapets

I dont like the fact that they ask you to rate the app before you actually use it but here is my BS review. it does work for sure, i used it to convert visitors into sellers and so far so good. but at the same time

Hygge North

This app is excellent for providing much needed social proof. It does the job perfectly and is a must for any store. Thanks Bizzy!

Unisshop

good app 444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57