Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 janvier 2024

Patrick, ma rendue un très grand service pour le forfait et ma aussi donner d'exellent conseil pour mettre les produits dans ma boutique et je le remercie vraiment sincèrement pour tout ses conseils.

jimmyscholtus2-695.myschopify.com
France
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that we could provide you with great service for your package. We're also delighted that our advice on placing products in your store was helpful. If you ever need more assistance or have further questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your sincere thanks!

13 janvier 2024

Patrick is God - no stress, he knows all and can help with all.

BURSTAR Cosmetics
Danemark
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 15 janvier 2024

We're always happy to help however we can so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need assistance. Thank you for using Blanka!

24 janvier 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with John, and I must say, his assistance was absolutely stellar. John was not only incredibly helpful but also exuded friendliness throughout our interaction. His quick and precise responses to my questions made the entire experience smooth and efficient.

Kudos to John for making my experience so positive. I wholeheartedly give him a five-star rating and highly recommend his services. Thank you, John!

NORTHWOOD CO.
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 25 janvier 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback! Making your experience amazing gives us the best pleasure and our goal is to always give you the same level of service every time so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need help. We appreciate you for trusting our service!

4 janvier 2024

John ist the best and quickest supporter!

Lyenebeauty
Suisse
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thanks for the feedback! We always try to do our best to support and be quick about it because we value your time. We appreciate you for using Blanka!

11 décembre 2023

John and Patrick have been so amazing. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received from a company. They have made the whole experience wonderful. It's hard getting a business up and running-- so help like this is critical to having it be a success. I have no idea what I would do without their support in this process. Thank you so much!

Le Sultry
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 12 décembre 2023

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our support team have provided you with the best customer service during your business startup. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to be part of your success. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out. Here's to continued success with your business!

2 février 2024

The support works very quickly, and they're always willing to help us solve the problem.

Gleam Harmony
Australie
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 5 février 2024

Thanks a bunch for your kind words! We're thrilled to know our support team's speedy assistance and willingness to help have made a positive impact. If you ever encounter more challenges or have questions, we're always here to lend a hand. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

8 décembre 2023

John!! Is Awesosme!! Love Working With Him!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kelle Nicole Beauty
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 11 décembre 2023

We also love working with you. Thank you for being amazing! You already know we're always happy to help you so don't hesitate to reach back to us anytime.

17 janvier 2024

A customer placed an order which had issues and John sent me an email to advise and helped me resolve the issue right away. He was very responsive and provided me with different options on how I would like to resolve. He also provided documentation to help me with orders. Very knowledgeable and great communication!

Keha Couture
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 18 janvier 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support teams quick action was helpful and you can be sure that we'll always be on top of things to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you have more questions or need further help, feel free to reach back to us at hello@Blankabrand.com!

28 janvier 2024

I have received great help from Patrick, at a time when I thought I had done everything wrong, he enlightened me and helped me with my problem!! I thank him from the bottom of my heart, as well as the Blanka Brand that stands next to us young entrepreneurs who are still finding our feet. Keep up the good work guys!!

GILDA SPOTT
Grèce
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 30 janvier 2024

Helping you solve any problems and making sure that your experience is great is part of our mission. We're always happy to help you however we can and we'll definitely keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Blanka!

9 janvier 2024

John has been so amazing and easy to work with and really the whole team I have had every question I might have asked answered so quick there awesome and I’m so happy to be working with this company

BQB Co.
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Blanka a répondu 11 janvier 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our team have made your experience with our company so positive. It's great to know that they've been responsive and helpful in addressing all your questions quickly. We appreciate your enthusiasm about working with us, and we're equally delighted to have you as part of our community. Thank you for choosing Blanka!