Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de novembro de 2023

It has been a very positive experience working Roth Blanka. I had the pleasure of working with Patrick who was very professional & proficient.

Levera Cosmetics
3 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 7 de novembro de 2023

Awesome! We're happy you've had a very positive experience with us and you can be sure we'll keep it up. Thanks for using our service!

7 de novembro de 2023

Blanka's customer experience is wonderful. They understand the value of going above and beyond for customers. I recently needed support, and one of their client success team members, John, was responsive and went out of his way to find a solution to a problem that was my fault, not theirs.

Vera Cosmetics
23 dias usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 9 de novembro de 2023

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! It makes us happy to know that you're having a wonderful experience with us. We'll be sure to keep it up! We appreciate you for trusting our service!

18 de janeiro de 2024

Patrick, ma rendue un très grand service pour le forfait et ma aussi donner d'exellent conseil pour mettre les produits dans ma boutique et je le remercie vraiment sincèrement pour tout ses conseils.

jimmyscholtus2-695.myschopify.com
França
9 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 19 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that we could provide you with great service for your package. We're also delighted that our advice on placing products in your store was helpful. If you ever need more assistance or have further questions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your sincere thanks!

1 de novembro de 2023

I highly recommend Blanka. John is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Blanka is the perfect place to start your own makeup brand.

Lion of Judah Christian Apparel
2 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 2 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for your recommendation! We're happy you had a great experience with our team. We're always happy to help you and we appreciate you for choosing and recommending Blanka!

2 de outubro de 2023

I would definitely recommend Blanka if your starting your own skincare or makeup brand. There are a wide variety of high quality products which can be customized. There are also options for dropshipping or storing your own inventory. The team (Lee and Patrick) at Blanka are excellent and communication is great, there is always someone from the team available to help and support you on your beauty brand journey!

SAMANTHA BEAUTII
Reino Unido
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 3 de outubro de 2023

Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we do love working with a wonderful business owner such as yourself! Thank you so much for your feedback about our service. We look forward to continue working with you towards success!

10 de dezembro de 2023

I would recommend this company Patrick was amazing

Charisma Cosmetics
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 11 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for the recommendation! We're happy you had an amazing experience with our support. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything cause we're always happy to help!

12 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using Blanka to create my own beauty cosmetic line, and so far I've loved the process. Patrick from Blanka assisted me with connecting a new store, and everything was seamless. I'm looking forward to creating additional products through Blanka!

Monique Paule
21 minutos usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 15 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using Blanka to create your beauty cosmetic line. It's fantastic that our support team was able to assist you seamlessly in connecting a new store. We appreciate your confidence in our platform and team, and we're excited to continue supporting you as you create additional products through Blanka.

8 de dezembro de 2023

John!! Is Awesosme!! Love Working With Him!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kelle Nicole Beauty
3 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 11 de dezembro de 2023

We also love working with you. Thank you for being amazing! You already know we're always happy to help you so don't hesitate to reach back to us anytime.

23 de outubro de 2023

the customer service is top notch, i have to say Mr.patrick is my go to fix everything and he was there to help step by step.

GIVE THE MAN A RAISE!

i am fully satisfied with the handling and everything they have done to help me out.

Highly recommend

Madhouse
Kuwait
22 dias usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 24 de outubro de 2023

Thanks a lot for the feedback and recommendation! Our customer service is indeed top notch and they're always happy to help. We appreciate you for choosing Blanka!

10 de outubro de 2023

Absolutely love Blanka staff. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable. When I encountered a problem with my store the IT worked diligently and reps im sorry i cant recall their names but they were so patient and stayed communicating with me until my issue was resolved. I am very thankful for the entire staff IT creators all for bringing this service/company to us entrepreneurs allowing us to live our dreams an be owners of our own beauty brands

GLITXY
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 12 de outubro de 2023

You're very much welcome and we're always happy to help you however we can because we value your experience as well as your business! Thank you for choosing Blanka!