Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de outubro de 2023

the customer service is top notch, i have to say Mr.patrick is my go to fix everything and he was there to help step by step.

GIVE THE MAN A RAISE!

i am fully satisfied with the handling and everything they have done to help me out.

Highly recommend

Madhouse
Kuwait
22 dias usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 24 de outubro de 2023

Thanks a lot for the feedback and recommendation! Our customer service is indeed top notch and they're always happy to help. We appreciate you for choosing Blanka!

12 de outubro de 2023

TO CONHECENDO AINDA NÃO DÁ PARA AVALIAR

Manancial Gospel
Brasil
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 13 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for the feedback! We'll look forward to working with you so don't hesitate to reach out to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need help or if you have any questions. We're always happy to help!

30 de outubro de 2023

Blanka and their team are very helpful and knowledgeable in what they do. Would definitely recommend them! Thank you

Natu
4 dias usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 31 de outubro de 2023

We greatly appreciate your recommendation! We're always happy to help you and we look forward to working with you. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

17 de outubro de 2023

I didn't test the products yet, but their Customer Support is outstanding, John was very patient and helped me with everything!

Be Like Venus
Espanha
24 dias usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 18 de outubro de 2023

We're happy you had a great experience with our Customer Support and you can rest assured that we'll always do our best. Also, we hope you can try our products soon so don't hesitate to reach back to us if you need any help or if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

10 de outubro de 2023

Absolutely love Blanka staff. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable. When I encountered a problem with my store the IT worked diligently and reps im sorry i cant recall their names but they were so patient and stayed communicating with me until my issue was resolved. I am very thankful for the entire staff IT creators all for bringing this service/company to us entrepreneurs allowing us to live our dreams an be owners of our own beauty brands

GLITXY
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 12 de outubro de 2023

You're very much welcome and we're always happy to help you however we can because we value your experience as well as your business! Thank you for choosing Blanka!

12 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using Blanka to create my own beauty cosmetic line, and so far I've loved the process. Patrick from Blanka assisted me with connecting a new store, and everything was seamless. I'm looking forward to creating additional products through Blanka!

Monique Paule
21 minutos usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 15 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using Blanka to create your beauty cosmetic line. It's fantastic that our support team was able to assist you seamlessly in connecting a new store. We appreciate your confidence in our platform and team, and we're excited to continue supporting you as you create additional products through Blanka.

10 de novembro de 2023

Blanka and Patrick answered all my questions. Excellent guest service!

cobble&stone
Aproximadamente 19 horas usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 14 de novembro de 2023

Thank you! We always want to make sure that your concerns are always answered. Don't hesitate to reach back to us again at hello@blankabrand.com if you have other questions.

3 de outubro de 2023

My experience at Blanka has been phenomenal! I had needed help with suggestions on my brand plate and Patrick was awesome! Patrick was super-efficient! I am beyond happy with the service I've received so far. Thank you, Patrick! I definitely recommend Blanka.

MaraEu
4 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 12 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for recommending Blanka and we're so glad you're happy with our service! You can be sure that we'll keep it up and always do our best. Don't hesitate to reach back to us anytime!

11 de outubro de 2023

I'm thrilled with my experience working with Blanka. Their extensive product range, exceptional quality, and excellent customer service have made them my go-to for cosmetics. The team (Patrick) was able to get my shop up and running in no time. I highly recommend Blanka to anyone in search of top-notch cosmetics.

Bloome Beauty
Alemanha
8 dias usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 12 de outubro de 2023

So excited to work with you and we are looking forward to helping you build your brand! We're happy that you had a great experience with our team too. Our team is always here, ready to assist you. Thank you so much for your recommendation and for choosing Blanka!

Data de edição: 23 de setembro de 2023

Patrick was so friendly and helpful! Great customer service!

Yasi is an amazingly talented graphic designer. She helped me overcome issues with my registered trademark for my brand and my logo looks very professional.

John has incredible technical and customer service skills. I had an issue with the integration and he knew just what to do to fix it.

These are amazing e-commerce business partners!

Simply B You
5 meses usando o app
Blanka deixou uma resposta 21 de setembro de 2023

We appreciate the feedback! We always do our best to provide you with Great Service and we're happy to help you anytime you need assistance so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com. Thank you for choosing Blanka!