Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 april 2024

John was very helpful and fixed my issue. He was quick to respond. The blanka app is very user friendly and easy to use. I highly recommend.

Lisha Rois
Kanada
12 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 5 april 2024

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation! We're glad we could help you out. Don't hesitate to reach back to us again if you ever need assistance again. We're always happy to help you. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

14 februari 2024

I'm a new merchant and so far am LOVING the Blanka experience. John has been so helpful in answering all of my questions as I work to transition my skin care business to feature all Blanka products. Love the customer experience and how quick they are to respond to my questions and needs.

GloMama
6 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 16 februari 2024

We're so happy you're loving the Blanka experience! We're always happy to help you and you can be certain that you can count on us whenever you need any assistance because we want you to be successful. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

12 januari 2024

I've been using Blanka to create my own beauty cosmetic line, and so far I've loved the process. Patrick from Blanka assisted me with connecting a new store, and everything was seamless. I'm looking forward to creating additional products through Blanka!

Monique Paule
3 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 15 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using Blanka to create your beauty cosmetic line. It's fantastic that our support team was able to assist you seamlessly in connecting a new store. We appreciate your confidence in our platform and team, and we're excited to continue supporting you as you create additional products through Blanka.

18 mars 2024

Besides having great products, customer service is really the best. Mae was very kind and prompt helping us with the right solution for the issue we had.

Every time we contact Customer Service with questions we get prompt help. And that is very much appreciated. It makes us feel we are not on our own, but we have a great team ready to help. Thank you so much for that.

Vershi World
Mexiko
7 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 25 mars 2024

You are certainly not on your own and you can absolutely count on us to help you in whichever way we can because we want you to succeed! Thank you for trusting our service!

29 mars 2024

Absolutely delighted with the service provided by John and Mae at Blanka! They were incredibly helpful and supportive right from the start, assisting me in getting everything set up smoothly. I'm looking forward to a long and fruitful collaboration with Blanka, confident that it will be just as excellent as the beginning.

Luvien
14 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 1 april 2024

Thank you for your vote of confidence! We'll do our best to keep it up and you can rest assured that we'll always be here for you. We appreciate you for trusting our team and our services!

2 april 2024

Great customer service. However, it would be better if the responses were more quickly rather than a few minutes in-between. It would be helpful.

Kandilynn's
20 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 3 april 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to have been able to help you out and our apologies for the 'few minutes in between' replies as our support members sometimes need a minute or two to do some research or confirmation to ensure that we provide you with accurate information at all times but you can rest assured that we will even be faster in responding next time! We appreciate you for being patient and understanding. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

17 januari 2024

A customer placed an order which had issues and John sent me an email to advise and helped me resolve the issue right away. He was very responsive and provided me with different options on how I would like to resolve. He also provided documentation to help me with orders. Very knowledgeable and great communication!

Keha Couture
3 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 18 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support teams quick action was helpful and you can be sure that we'll always be on top of things to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you have more questions or need further help, feel free to reach back to us at hello@Blankabrand.com!

1 april 2024

Blanka is a great private label company to get cosmetics made from the staff is very nice and friendly thank you Blanka For Making Pretty Savage Expand with Product In Demand that your company provided for us thank you from us here at Pretty Savage...

Pretty Savage LLC
16 dagar användning av appen
Blanka svarade 2 april 2024

You're very much welcome and we're so happy to be working with you! Always happy to help you whenever we can so don't hesitate to reach back to us anytime. Thank you for choosing Blanka!

24 januari 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with John, and I must say, his assistance was absolutely stellar. John was not only incredibly helpful but also exuded friendliness throughout our interaction. His quick and precise responses to my questions made the entire experience smooth and efficient.

Kudos to John for making my experience so positive. I wholeheartedly give him a five-star rating and highly recommend his services. Thank you, John!

NORTHWOOD CO.
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 25 januari 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback! Making your experience amazing gives us the best pleasure and our goal is to always give you the same level of service every time so don't hesitate to reach back to us at hello@blankabrand.com anytime you need help. We appreciate you for trusting our service!

29 mars 2024

I love their Services especially Patrick from Blanka as he always provided exceptional service, swiftly addressing my concerns and ensuring a seamless experience. His professionalism and dedication exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Patrick and the team at Blanka for outstanding customer service. Thank you, Patrick, for your exceptional assistance!

Warm regards,
Muhammad Saffi Ullah
CEO
Luxedesert

LuxeDesert
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Blanka svarade 1 april 2024

Making your experience seamless and providing you with exceptional service is our mission so you can expect to receive the same level of service whenever you need it. Thank you for choosing Blanka!